Re: Sound problem

Antonio M wrote:
2008/1/18, Antonio M <antonio.montagnani@xxxxxxxxx>:
2008/1/17, Antonio M <antonio.montagnani@xxxxxxxxx>:
I am experiencing that from time to time sound is not detected (better
to say it is killed during sessions), i.e suddenly I lose sound from
applications (and the detection tool doesn't' find my sound card) and
I have to reboot my computer....It seems (but it is only a feeling) to
the poor management of online radios by Rhythmbox that is not
continuous: may it kill the sound server???

--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag

I confirm that after some time that an user is listening to Rbox Rbox
stops playing and sound is not heard any more (even during sound
detection). If you log out and then log in sound is o.k. again....
--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag

and the problem of locking is not found if you listen to music from
your local devices....

There is nothing here about your sound configuration yet.. driver, alsa/pulseaudio versions, etc.

--
Andrew Farris <lordmorgul@xxxxxxxxx> <ajfarris@xxxxxxxxx>