Re: Fedora Unity Re-Spin

Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:

It isn't really that odd... We shouldn't all be publishing and releasing fixes to F8 stock anaconda and diffuse in that way... The fix is in upstream anaconda, they just won't release it as an update. This concerns me, but that doesn't make it any different. I'll not withhold the fixes or built (Source-) RPMs from anyone though; they are in the Re-Spin too (along with the sources).

Could you make just that Anaconda (srpm) package available in a plain http/ftp space? I have been discussing a games spin update with rel-eng and we might take advantage of the work already done here.

Rahul