Re: Fedora Unity Re-Spin

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
John Poelstra wrote:

What hoops?  It was easy :)

I am sure it was but public access is going to be the easiest. I am not sure limiting access is necessary here.

We are not limiting access to the actual data, we merely do not make publicly available the location and require you to register in order to get the location so that we can make sure you also have the appropriate access to also edit the page that collects the feedback.

Anyone interested -and I do mean anyone-, gets the access, or gets the location. I've spend this entire month letting people know in private where to find fixes for the issues they have with the original media. Give us some credit here, like we're getting from the ones that allow us to release Fedora with all it's trademarks these last two-and-a-half years.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip

Fedora Unity Founder