Re: Fedora Unity Re-Spin

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
Hi Everyone,

For anyone interested in testing stuff, Fedora Unity has another Re-Spin that we need people to check items off a test-matrix for, to verify there is no regression in this Re-Spin -compared to the original Fedora 8 release media.

If you are interested, join the Fedora Unity websites and drop a message on the test-team mailing list so we can give you access to the files and the matrix, or join us in #fedora-unity on FreeNode.

Looking forward to your contributions and feedback,

Would you consider opening access to test releases to everyone? I doubt a huge number is going to jump on to download test releases anyway so the bandwidth constraints shouldn't be too high. If users have to jump through hoops to get access to test releases, you might loose very value feedback.

I'm thinking jigdo would be pretty important too. I can imagine some trying some variants, if they don't have to download 3-4 Gbytes for each.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait