Re: not able to log in to KDE

Sebastian Vahl wrote:
Am Mo 17.Dezember 2007 schrieb John Summerfield:
Sebastian Vahl wrote:
Am Mo 17.Dezember 2007 schrieb Antonio Olivares:
I installed switchdesk, but still cannot login to kde.

What can I do to fix it.  In the meantime, I switched
back to gnome.
You could also address yourself to reading the documents mentioned in my
sig, and then apply yourself to providing good information when you ask
your question.

That includes a subject line that summarises the problem, a more
detailed description of what, in your opinion, is wrong and messages &
other information that someone trying to solve the problem is likely to
need.

Don't forget to mention what you have done yourself to try to resolve
the matter.

there aren't many soothsayers around, though many are willing to give it
a go. I, for one, don't have a clue about what you mean by "not able to
log in to KDE," but I reckon it's highly likely there are some messages
about it somewhere in your computer, and if you read them closely it may
well tell you what is wrong.

I think you meant Antonio, don't you?

Sebastian

My text is directly under Antonio's, and I think I got the snipping and attributions right: there's some of your text at the end, reflecting your willingness to "give it a go."

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait