Re: CD writer and USB disk are not mounted

Dnia 2007-12-14, o godz. 11:16:11 "Antonio M" <antonio.montagnani@xxxxxxxxx>
napisał(a):

> A question: may the problem arise as I was running SELinux as
> enforcing, then I switched to permissive and still I am on
> permissive???
Permissive mode, by design, should allow you to do more things, not less. It
is possible for application to break if it was depending on some SELinux
denial to correctly do/detect something, but highly unlikely :)

On the matter you're referring to:
did you even check your GNOME (if you use it) devices and removable media
configuration? Maybe it's simply switched to not mount anything? :)

Lam