Re: Latest updates broke my system

yes permissive.....how do I recreate the file /.autolabel???

touch /.autorelabel

am I the only one to have these kind of problems, or am I the only one
to run selinux as enforced??? :-)

No, not at all! I've been running rawhide systems with SELinux in enforcing mode forever. There are occasional policy changes that make things a little difficult, but in those cases, the lists are abuzz and fixes or workarounds are usually available quickly.

Jeff