Re: solide state disks

>>>>> "sd" == shrek-m@gmx de <shrek-m@xxxxxx> writes:

sd> i will start in the next time with SSDs. are the solide state
sd> disks (ide/sata) recognized as /dev/sdX or should i expect some
sd> problems?

Worked for me, except that I had problems connecting two 32GB Samsung
SSDs at once (for RAID, of course), as the drives have identical
serial numbers.  Hopefully SSD manufacturers aren't all that dumb.

The drives appear to the BIOS and OS as any other hard drive.

 - J<