Re: Problem updating fc6 pkgs netpbm-progs-10.35.32-1.fc6 and html-xml-utils-3.7-4

George R Goffe wrote:
Howdy,

Have any of you seen this message? I got it a couple of days ago but thought the
developers of the 2 pkgs might get together and fix the problem.

I'm not quite sure what to do about it so any/all hints/tips/suggestions would be
GREATLY appreciated

This is a packaging conflict with different packages using the same location and filename and you should file a bug report against one of these packages in http://bugzilla.redhat.com. Meanwhile you can remove or exclude either of both packages to workaround this.

Rahul