Re: F8rc 3 NetworkManager bug?

hello,

Knute Johnson schreef:
So is this a bug or have I got it configured wrong.

When I start my computer and log into X, the network does not start without me clicking on the applet and telling it to start. If I log out of X, it disconnects. It didn't do this with F7.

Is it:

a) Feature

b) Bug

Well there is bug #339201 which did bite me too, but it works for me since RC3.

Arnout Lok