Re: Sound on F8t3

John Summerfield wrote:

I haven't changed anything, I'm trying to be a dumb user;-) If I futz around to make it work, it doesn't help others much. If we can figure what's wrong, then it might get fixed properly.

There really isn't anything to fix. The software is available in the repository and many others have confirmed it. Feel feel to use a different mirror and run yum clean all to refresh it.

Er, why would it be in the development repo? I'm not building software.

Test 3 is a snapshot from the development repository aka rawhide. When you install and run yum update you need to have the development repository enabled.

Rahul