Which package should obsolete or is obsoleting beryl-settings?

Hi.

I've just tried a yum upgrade from f7 to rawhide. One problem was, that there
wasn't a package that obsoletes beryl-settings (which was a requirement from
beryl-plugins, If I remember right).

I would assume that ccsm would be the right replacement for beryl-settings
(and maybe also beryl-settings-simple). But the current version has no
Obsoletes.

Bug? Or a side effect of the removal of beryl and something to disregard?

Sebastian