Rawhide DVD images

I've put up a set of rawhide DVD images.  If it had signed copies of
the packages it could be considered RC1, but since it doesn't, it
isn't.  However as many eyes on it as possible would be great.  We
don't get that many opportunities to test DVD install methods and such.

As always, images are available from http://torrent.fedoraproject.org

--
Jesse Keating