Re: Proposed changes for Fedora 9 and how it affects Rawhide

Jeremy Katz wrote:
On Mon, 2007-10-22 at 16:05 -0700, Antonio Olivares wrote:
Upon visiting Distrowatch.com, I saw about Fedora's plan to release instead of test 1, test 2, test 3
alpha, beta, release candidate, final release

documented here:  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JesseKeating/DevelopmentChangesProposal

How will it affect us, if we decide to keep updating our rawhide machines?
Will it stay the same as it has been or will it change as well?

Those wonderful and amazing testers known as rawhiders[1] should have
basically the same experience, although we're hoping that changing the
way the freezes work will lead to a smoother and more enjoyable
experience.

Jeremy

[1] Looking for better names... and then we have to figure out how to
get some shirts made :)

test1->F9-Manny test2->Fn-Moe test3->Fn-Jack   or Larry, Moe, Curley.