Re: Wireless problems F8T3

Knute Johnson wrote:
When I plug my USB wireless adapter into my computer I get an selinux warning. I've pasted them below. Also the contents of /var/log/messages as they pertain to the connection of the wireless adapter. It appears that I need a driver for the wireless and if anybody knows where to get it I would appreciate the link. I don't understand the selinux part of the problem and if somebody could enlighten me that would be great.

Thanks,

knute...

Summary
SELinux is preventing /bin/ln (udev_t) "create" to <Unknown> (etc_t).

Do you have a custom rule in /etc/udev/rules.d/ which executes '/bin/ln'??

# grep -r ln /etc/udev/rules.d/