Re: today's rawhide broke GDM themes

Hi,
On Fri, 2007-10-12 at 09:17 -0400, Fulko Hew wrote:
> As of this mornings' rawhide update, rather than getting the normal
> GDM login screen, I now get an error message and that 'flower' login
> screen that was (still) popping up on logout/shutdown:
> > "There was an error loading the theme Fedora DNA > Can't open file /usr/shar/gdm/themes/FedoraDNA/FedoraDNA.xml"

If you had switched (back) to the dna theme from the default theme,
you'll need to install fedoradna-gdm-theme.  Unfortunately, there's not
really a good way to handle this while not wanting to pull in all of the
packages for the majority case
On the other hand, we should probably make the error less scary like:

"The theme you were using is no longer available. We'll load Fedora Infinity instead"

or some such, and we should only show the dialog once (or maybe not at all?)

--Ray