Re: "yum update" dependency error

Tom Brinkman wrote:

IIRC you were the one that complained when I posted that script long ago (over a year, nearly two?). Of course you're correct, but, again IIRC that is a script authored by SV, an he an other devels are aware that --s-b often fails an they're workin on it on yum-devel, the ML.

Actually. no. The script was written before the plugin appeared.

 I have no objection to postin yum dep fails,
specially those still missed by --s-b. Actually encourage I it. So ans me why the original script works ? ... when --s-b fails ?

I wouldn't know. We need to find and fix those cases.
think yum-devel might be a better source tho, than your consistent file a bug stuff

It needs to be fixed by the exact same people anyway except that proper bug reports are more easily tracked.

Rahul