ThinkPad 600X Experiences with F8T3

I installed F8T3 on my ThinkPad 600X, using boot.iso and installing with a network card.

Video:
Upon opening computer (or really any Nautilus windows), the background of the window is blue, with a white box around each object.

Small vertical line segments appear on the screen near the edges of where windows close.

Dragging a window across the left edge of the screen and downward makes the right-most column of the screen show a tiny portion of the window. Dragging up-and-left or right does not produce the artifact.

CPU:
CPU frequency scaling does not work if the machine boots while the unit is on AC power, but works fine if running on battery.

Battery:
The battery charge time estimate doesn't work well with two batteries.

Audio:
Sound does not work after suspend and resume.

What else should I do to ensure people who might care about this get the information they need to help fix these issues?

Thanks,
Chris Schumann