To: Keith Roberts <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
    For testers of Fedora Core development releases
    <fedora-test-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
From: Andrew Parker <andrewparker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Unpacking an iso file?

On 10/5/07, Keith Roberts <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have downloaded the 7.92 test 3 DVD iso image. I would
like to put this on my local web server, and do a network
install from that onto my laptop, via http. I suppose this
would be alot faster than a network installation across the
internet?

Are there any Linux utilites that would allow me to unpack
the iso's contents into my web server directory please?

You could consider putting the ISO on a NFS share.  You wouldn't need
to mount the ISO then.  At install time point it at the directory that
contains the ISO (you don't even need the ISO file name)

http://www.karsites.net
http://www.raised-from-the-dead.org.uk

This email address is challenge-response protected with
http://www.tmda.net