Re: all I wanted was to update the kernel, not a crypto lesson ...

On Thu, 04 Oct 2007 09:30:40 +0200
Till Maas <opensource@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I don't think, that a user will be prompted to import a gpg key. Are
> development packages finally signed with a gpg key?

When we prepare test releases we sign the package set with the test
key.  Those signed packages will show up in Rawhide, as will the
previous final release packages which were signed with the Fedora key.
Builds that are created between these events are not signed at this
point.  Once work progresses with the signing server we can investigate
automatically signing every successful build in koji, however this may
take koji changes.

--
Jesse Keating