Re: Fedora Project - Start page?

Jim Cornette wrote:
I noticed the mock up start page. Where are the discussions on this feature supposed to be held? Is it local search, Fedora specific or all the web?

There was an initial discussion about design on the art list yesterday. There was some "should we shouldn't we" discussions on the fedora-advisory-list and there are also some discussions on the websites-list.

   -Mike