Re: Updating to F8 (rawhide)

Doctor Who wrote:
What is the process to move my Fedora 7 machine to rawhide?   Is it
just a matter of enabling some repos (like testing)?  If so, which
ones?

Thanks.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Testing?action=show&redirect=Docs%2FDrafts%2FTestingGuide
at the end of the page
Upgrading from a previous release

it depends on what you want to do with your rawhide box
*I* prefer for clean testing a clean install without additional repo's (livna, ...)

F8T2/F8T3 live cd and update, maybe

I've never done an upgrade Fx => Fy, or I can't remember

--
     Ronald