Re: Kernel Bug Triage - Join Us

David Mack wrote:
I haven't been able to boot any of the 2.6.23 kernels for a couple of
months. I was getting kernel panics during boot for a while but now I
get this:

powernow-k8: Processor cpuid 631 not supported

Boot then proceeds until
/bin/nash: error while loading shared libraries: libm.so.6: cannot open

I remember this !
I had it on updates from xen - to non-xen kernels (FC6 ?), alas I can't find it anymore in BZ.
I believe Will Woods(???) verified that issue

out of my RAM:
something about /lib/i686/nosegneg and init-entries stuff.
handmade initrd fixed it.

And then it kernel panics while trying to kill init.

--
     Ronald