Re: rawhide report: 20070919 changes

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Tim Lauridsen wrote:

The current 1.1.7 should work, but it cant solve all issues (The have some issues because the yum depsolver has been a moving target)

IMO, you should try and convince Seth Vidal to integrate this plugin to yum core itself if there is reasonable hope that it will work for most instances now. I think he said he was open to that in yum-devel list before.

Rahul

It is on my list, i was just waiting for the depsolver changes to calm down a little, We have discussed the issue on yum-devel and it on the yum todo list [1].

Tim

[1] : http://wiki.linux.duke.edu/YumTodo