f8t2 x86_64 quick notes..

Hello,

Just installed F8 Test 2 on my laptop, fresh install.
Few notes, I'm dual booting with windows vista.
Fedora did not make grub option for windows, only fedora.
IMHO this is critical bug.

On the firstboot screen, set date&time I selected use ntp. It tried to connect to ntp server and then it just hanged. Mouse just stopped responding, I had to shutdown by pressing the powerbutton. This happened twice, third time I just manually set the clock.

Riku