Re: DVD Install of F8T1 failed on Dell Inspiron 860

Knute Johnson wrote:

Thanks for your reply Ronald. Somebody else on this thread said that the fix for the hang I'm getting on boot was to be in today's

this Somebody is the one who - among other things - puts fixes into kernel package.

rawhide. I didn't find the boot.iso. Will that show up later? I

maybe, maybe not.
I believe the fedora people are focused on getting F8T2 released in a few days.

know that F8T2 is due out this week, I was just going to try it to see if my problem was fixed.

My plan is to download the DVD and take the boot.iso to make a CD that I can boot from. The rest of the DVD will get put on my webserver machine and I'll do an HTTP install from there. At least that's my plan. Do you think it will work if it boots?

don't know, should do !

Thanks,

--
     Ronald