Sound not accessible to non root users anymore

Hi,

Recently after upgrade in rawhide (2-3 days ago) I'm not able to use correctly any program using sound. The reason is that the ownership and mode for /dev files are not like before. I think before they was like this:

crw------- 1 MY_USER root

Now they are:

crw-rw---- 1 root root

Excluding /dev/dsp which now is:
crw-rw-rw- 1 root root

but everything now uses alsa and the files in /dev/snd/* can not be opened by users.

Anybody know what changed and how to reconfigure it back?

Thanks!