bugzilla laags

It happens to me already several days, that when loading any bug web page from bugzilla.redhat.com it loads the page header until somewhere around line "Component", then it stalls, loads CPU for 100% and takes sevel minutes to finish the page load, while FF or SM is completely frozen. On slow machines its almost impossible to load any bug page. This happens from different machines and different computers, so I'll be interested in what's going on, because bugzilla is almost unusable.

Adam Pribyl