Re: Firefox performance sucks!

Rodd Clarkson wrote:

I'm not sure what to look for in the prefs.js file, but if someone else
is intersted in grabbing my original (broken?) prefs.js file and trying
it on their install (to see if it causes the same grief) then that might
be interesting to do.

Should I file a bug against this?

Maybe in Mozilla Bugzilla but I foobar'ed my configuration and I have no idea what's wrong with it doesn't really make up for a good bug report. If it wasn't custom configurations then it might make sense to do that.

Rahul