Re: nspluginwrapper for PPC

On Wed, 15 Aug 2007, monty19@ hotmail.com wrote:

Is it possible, or is it intended to be possible at some point, to wrap
the x86 libflashplayer.so plugin with nspluginwrapper for use on PPC? I
have read several small blurbs about this suppoesdly being possible with
the use of nsplugginwrapper and QEMU, though there is no documentation
to be found anywhere, I have no idea if it will actually work with Flash
9, and I have not had any success to date trying... It would be a major
plus if this would work, but if it were that easy I gather it would
already be done.

I think you can maybe instead try gnash, it is available in fedora.
http://www.gnu.org/software/gnash/

Jason

Adam Pribyl