Seamonkey dep not met - prelink message

Just an update regarding Seamonkey failures, prelink and other problems that I had with the system. It appears that SELinux somehow ended up disabled. I also found that when checking packages with add/remove that targeted policies was not installed.

SELinux is going wild now with it reactivated and the system relabeled. My main question besides sounding like "wat I did on my summer vacation" is a concern if others have had SELinux go into disabled mode from its set mode of enforcing. Also if seamonkey mailer was crashing for anyone else though it rpm verified alright.

Jim

--
Jacquin's Postulate on Democratic Government:
	No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the