Pure x86_64 system and network-manager

Hi,

I removed all i386-packages from my x86_64 rawhide. This has produced a rather unusual bug.

Network-Manager is enabled.

When booting the network-manager does not get a ip via dhcp. It boots up with a 169.254.something. Simply clicking the connection causes him to drop the connection and instantly brings it up again. This time with an ip from the dhcp-server.

There are no network-related messages in an log-file.

This problem showed up on the first reboot after removing the i386-packages.

cu romal