Re: gdmgreeter refuses to start fc7

Gianluca Cecchi wrote:
After I convinced my wife to use Linux and three days of satisfied use of fc7, today it seems the gdm greeter refuses to start... ;-(
I'm not at the PC but I connected remotely.
She says that at the screen she gets "the greeter refused to start, retry...". If she presses ok the same happens.
Already tried to restart but the same...
If you add Enable=true to the [debug] section of /etc/gdm/custom.conf you may find out what's going on in /var/log/messages

--Ray