Re: Fedora 7 Test Update: kdebase-3.5.7-0.1.fc7

On 20/06/07, Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Mail List <lists <at> sapience.com> writes:
>   After installing - logging out, restart x-server and and relogging in, the
> clock applet gave an error - and was not restored to the panel.  re-adding it
> to the panel worked fine.

Can you please bugzilla this one too?

I wonder if this is a bug in kdebase or if this is due to Than's cleanups in
kde-settings.

I had a slightly different experience with the clock applet -- it was
still there, but it had lost most of its settings (fonts were wrong,
it was showing the day of the week instead of the time, and all of my
extra time zones weren't there). I unfortunately just fixed it without
checking what had happened, but I can try to look back and see if my
old config file is there or not.

MEF

--
Mary Ellen Foster