Re: Live CD upgrade?

Gerry Tool wrote:

The final spins have not been released.  I expect (please correct me
if I'm wrong, Jesse) that there will be cd sets and dvds released on
May 31 that can be used for upgrading from FC6, but probably not
reliably form F7Tx.

Is there a recommended way to get the gold version installed for an installation of T4? If just picking up updates will do it, I'll be as happy as a pig in **** - well, just say happy...

--
Jeff Guerdat

The two most abundant things in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.
                                                         Harlan Ellison