Google Earth/Intel Graphics Weird Problem

Anyone run Google Earth with F7 and Intel graphics? I'm having a problem
when I zoom in anywhere. It works great until it gets to a certain
magnification and then the satellite imagery fades out to white like
I've entered a cloud or something. This happens anywhere, it's not bad
data. FC6 didn't have this probolem. In general Google Earth works much
better with F7 but this fading issue limits it's usefulness.

I don't know if I should open a bug for an external to Fedora
application or not.

Thanks,

tjb
| Thomas Baker                                  email: tjb@xxxxxxx    |