Re: F7T4 DVD spin GRUB awful in Rawhide's qemu

Gianluca Sforna wrote:
On 5/16/07, Martin Sourada <martin.sourada@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am, for some time now, on rawhide and would like to install F7T4 in qemu (I
want a clean separate install on virtual machine and get screenshots from
install phase, etc.) and what I got when grub starts is rather crippled image of what grub looks like when booted in a real PC [1]. Is it a grub bug or qemu bug
or neither?

This could be related to:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.testers/47910

Thanks, this one shows in qemu correctly, with next reboot I'll try it on my notebook as well.

Martin