Re: Installation of Flash plugin on Fedora 7 test 4 in Firefox

On 5/9/07, mack <mack.sessoms@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
i haven't had any problems, i used the rpm install (9.0.31.0)

I'm writing this email from the point of new linux desktop user who
doesn't know what is RPM and franly it shouldn't (like my mom).

But who knows how to read screen messages and click a few buttons.

How does flash install for you if you uninstall RPM and go to a flash site?