FC7 T4 impressions

I just installed T4 on my Dell Inspiron 6400 laptop (for testing)
and here are my observations:

1/ Kweather is missing.

2/ Whats the difference between Klaptop and KPowerSave?
  I seem to get both, and as usual with competing software,
  they each have their features, and each are missing
  useful features from the other.  :-(

3/ I'd like to test Intel 3945 wireless support, but I have
  no idea what the procedure would be to install whatever
  needs installing.  Do I use the same process I used in
  FC6? or is it different because of new software in FC7?

4/ ACPI w.r.t. closing the lid is now built in, and auto-invokes
  Xscreenlock. (FC6 would have kept the display black unless
  you manually added additional software.) Yipee!

5/ W915 resolution is no longer needed.  Wide screen works
  properly, out-of-the-box.  Yipee!

6/ When I plug in my USB disk drive that has two Ext3 filesystems
  on it, I get two icons on the desktop, but when I click on
  either icon, and select 'safely remove'... both filesystems
  are unmounted. (KDE)  Note: You can still use the umount
  command to unmount each filesystem individually, Its just
  the icon that behaves inconsistently?  ;-|

  Having written this, maybe its a feature that...
  If you unmount one partition of a USB device,
  all partitions on the device are unmounted,
  so you can remove the device without
  forgetting about the 'other' partitions.