Re: F7T3 Live CD

On Thu, 19 Apr 2007, Robert M. Albrecht wrote:

I understand, that this system is low of memory. Could the system inform
the user, "this option does not work on your system, because of low
memory?".

Rawhide has in first menu note that you need 1GB+ RAM. I thing this is sufficient.

I think, this would enhance user-experience with Fedoras LiveCD.

Should I file a Bugzilla ? Against Anaconda ?

cu romal

Adam Pribyl