Re: Install fedora stable next to my rawhide

I forgot to mention that in this way when you boot you will get the f7
grub and if you choose FC6 you will then get the FC6 grub menu with
its own options.
When you update fc6 kernels inside FC6 system, the grub.conf inside
FC6 will be updated (so the second grub screen not the main F7 one)