SAA7130 PCI TV Card

Hi,

Quite a while back (probably just after Christmas), I bought a nice PVR
card to replace the one I currently have. Only problem is that the
Philips SAA7130 chipset caused problems with the kernel.

Does anyone know if the current rawhide kernels (say from the start of
last week) are capable of supporting this card without coughing and
falling down dead yet?

TTFN

Paul