anaconda dhcp ip and extra repositories setup doesn't work

trying to install from yesterday rsynced f7 tree.
using boot.iso as cd starting image in virtual qemu/kvm.
I begin installation specifying http type and anaconda sets correctly
dhcp ip initially.
Then, when I try to setup extra repository, anaconda asks again ip
configuration as it needs to  connect to internet, asking also def
gateway and dns server.
But at this time it stays undefinitely with the window telling
"getting ip for eth0".....
Shouldn't it try only to set up def gw and resolver, as it already get
an ip before?
or at least recomplete getting the ip?
Do I have to post a bug for this?

Gianluca