Spurious logout in F7T3 while reading article in Firefox

I was just logged out of my up-to-date F7T3 session while reading a news article in Firefox.  This happened once  before, but I wasn't sure on that occasion that I hadn't inadvertently caused it.  I know I didn't do anything this time.

Has anyone else experienced this?  I have no idea what kind of bug report to post.

Gerry