Re: Bootup takes longer on rawhide

Quoting Antonio Olivares <olivares14031@xxxxxxxxx>:

----- Original Message ----
From: Antonio Olivares <olivares14031@xxxxxxxxx>
To: fedora-test-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, April 5, 2007 6:50:41 PM
Subject: Bootup takes longer on rawhide

Dear all,

   Is it me, but now bootup takes longer with new
ata0.?? messages at the beginning and that UTA.?? was
not found retrying.  Booting takes longer than before?

Regards,

Antonio
It was mentioned in a post a while back that since it is a test release they have several feature enabled that are not normally turned on by default so that they can accurately
test the features of the new version.

it is my unprofessional opinion that when the release version comes out they will disable
all the extra stuff and only turn features needed for the default install.
Thanks,
Andrew Jamison
blogs.andyjamison.com/andy