Live Cd and AbiWord

I just downloaded the Live CD and tried it out.  I was surprised to see AbiWord as the word processor.  Just as it has been doing in the first two test cycles, it immediately crashes.  It seems like it would have been preferable to not include any word processor instead of one that can't work.

I can't find the abiword package on the Prime DVD.

Gerry