Re: f7t3 (kernel panic)? while booting

Robert M. Albrecht wrote:
Hi,

I did a clean reinstall of f7t3 on my machine.

The Installation was error-free.

Boot this machine crahes every time:

...lots of usb-related stuff

unable to access resume device(LABEL=SWAP-sda3)
mount: could not finde filesystem /dev/root
setuproot moing /dev failed ...

switchroot: mount failed: to such file or directory
kernel panic - ny syncing: Attempted to kill init

And Caps-Lock is blinking :-O

Any Ideas ?

cu romal

The flashing keyboard indicator light sounds like a kernel panic. You might need to try to capture the output to a serial port and capture it through a terminal on another machine via minicom (Linux) or hyperterminal (windows).
Then you can submit the output to the developers via bugzilla.

Jim

--
	Work Hard.
	Rock Hard.