Re: nv locks - nouveau bails

Sebastian Vahl wrote:
Am Thu, 22 Mar 2007 17:59:48 -0400
schrieb Jim Cornette <fct-cornette@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Is anyone else seeing problems with the nv and nouveau drivers? The problem started for me yesterday. The computer locks up with the nv.
I then tried the nouveau which would load briefly, then exit.

nv results in a black screen when starting X or kdm on my machine. Not
sure why and since when but I haven't the time atm to look into this.
nvidia works normal.
Just as an answer that somebody else also has problems. :)

Sebastian

Thanks for confirmation regarding the nv driver problem. I'll probably report both nv and nouveau to bugzilla.

Jim

--
QOTD:
	"Of course it's the murder weapon.  Who would frame someone with