Re: rawhide report: 20070320 changes

On 3/21/07, Steve Hanselman <SteveH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Already using that patch.  Not a fix for the current problems.

Same problem here, I'm wondering whether the issue is possibly gcc
rather than the kernel?

Assuming that you're seeing bunches of errors relating to unused
parameters, do you recall whether they weren't there before or whether
they were there but ignored previously?
After updating to latest gcc, I rebooted .2990 and ran
'vmware-config.pl'.  No compilation messages, and vmware runs fine.

Doesn't look like a compiler issue.....

tom
--
Tom London