Re: Announcing Fedora 7 Test 2 (6.91)

On Fri, 2 Mar 2007, James Wilkinson wrote:

Adam Pribyl wrote:
Any explanation to what's causing this and how to workaround it?

http://kernelslacker.livejournal.com/72836.html

Hope this helps,

Thank you. That's exacly what I wanted to know. Even thou it is not very happy, as this problem also means that duplicating fedora install on different hardware can result in unbootable system, because initrd contains only IDE driver it was installed on. For me as I am from time to time cloning installs its not very good approach.

James.

Adam Pribyl